We are made for the shade and made for YOU!
We’d like to feature you on our website and social media. Send us photos and a brief summary of how you’re enjoying your ShadeCooler!
Will the ShadeCooler Umbrella Mount fit my ice chest? Click below to see our full list of ShadeCooler compatible coolers. CHECK IT.
Have questions? There’s an answer for that. Visit our FAQ page. ASK AWAY!
The Legal Disclaimer
Failure to follow this product disclaimer could result in injury and/or the product not performing as it was intended.
- Never use your ShadeCooler Umbrella Mount to hold an umbrella with an empty cooler. The device works by leveraging the weight of your cooler and it is necessary to have ice/weight in your ice chest for the product to work correctly.
- Always use the locking bolt provided with the ShadeCooler Umbrella Mount to hold your umbrella in place.
- Do not use the ShadeCooler Umbrella Mount to hold an umbrella in high winds. It is not recommended to use a beach umbrella in any scenario in 10+ mph winds. A ShadeCooler mounted umbrella, when used in conjunction with a full ice chest, is able to withstand moderate wind. It is recommended to use common sense when deciding to use a beach umbrella on a windy day.
- When using the product, always face your cooler handle and ShadeCooler Umbrella Mount into the direction of the wind (photo here). Failure to do so could cause damage to your umbrella and/or compromise the integrity of your ice chest.
- Not affiliated with Igloo® or Coleman®.
For more information and frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ page.